Tuesday 21 December 2010

Letter to Naomi


Dear Naomi,

Walking along the human skeletons inside of the Parisian catacombs,
I'm aware that wherever u r, whatever u do, we remain like
night and day, life and death, truth and lie...
How could it exist alone?
There has not been such actor yet to express my joy, or except
me as a child watching falling laminas of the roses,
collecting them into the sack put under my pillow.
Happier than happiest?
Foolish warmongers drumming to celebrate a 'victory'
Hurting those without choice, never man 2 man, face 2 face
The rats are braver...
But could I be better (please)?
Some believe behind something, is something, is something...
While I see nothing behind us Naomi, neither in front of us,
nor aside, nor above, nor below...
Like a full cup through which water spills over...

Is philosophy possible..?

Miro...

...letter to Miro


Dear Miro,

I'm promoting the acrobatic shows in Shanghai and Beijing,
so I had no time to write you earlier. And then believe or not,
I could not find a post office... How horrible!
I hope u r already out of the catacombs, it's cold there, u could get flu!
And if you don't see anything above, please visit our oculist, because
right now so many people are standing on the podium above me,
but I like it...
I know you have always loved flowers, maybe you had been florist or
gardener in your previous life, although not sure (just kidding)...
You are philosophy, my tiny philosopher...
And so brave.... braver than a rat :)

See u soon.

Kiss

...Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment